Developmental Recreation Classes
- Preschool (ages 2 – 4)
- (45 minutes) enhances body and special awareness as well as physical fitness and self-esteem. Balance, flexibility, and rhythm is stressed through basic gymnastics developmental skills using scaled down equipment.
- Elementary, Middle School & High School (ages 5 – 18)
- Instructional Gymnastics (45 – 80 minutes) separated into beginner, intermediate and advanced classes promoting physical activity and fitness utilizing the enjoyment and sport of gymnastics in a non-competitive environment.
- Cheer Tumbling (ages 10 – 14)
- (45 minutes) interemediate and advanced tumbling class to gain strength, flexibility, and physical endurance learning skills for cheerleading.