Super Summer Day Camp: Open at 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. our fun-filled coed day camp offers well supervised activities for ages 4 – 12 with adult supervision that will keep your child entertained! Activities include arts and crafts, organized games, swimming, open gym time, and daily field trips. Classes include gymnastics, hip hop, jazz, and tap.
- Held June through August with weekly themes – choose all weeks or just several at a time.
- Registration for SSDC begins March 1st!
Holiday Break Camps: If you’ve heard about our “super summer day camp” and want the same full-day activities – don’t forget to pre-register for our holiday break camps
- Thanksgiving Break
- Christmas Break Camp
- Spring Break
- Summer Camps (June through August – weekly)
Specialty Camps: These are our half-day camps available during the summer months in all forms of dance, gymnastics, and preschool (dance and gymnastics combination) commencing with a performance and awards ceremony.
- Dance Camp (ages 5 – 10) held several weeks during the summer – Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12 pm
- Tumble Time Gymnastics Camp (ages 5 – 10) held several weeks during the summer – Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12 pm
- Tip Toe, Tap, and Tumble Time Preschool Camp (ages 2 – 4) held several weeks during the summer – Monday through Friday 9 to 11 am
Full Day Programs: Full day programs are available for all of those teacher workdays and early release days in the school calendar. Open 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. with a fun-filled day of activities and field trips – daily rates apply.
Fun Gym Fridays / Sleepovers: Afternoon and evening programs scheduled on weekends and holidays throughout the year. Call to get our monthly schedule and reserve your space.