Super Summer Day Camp: Open at 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. our fun-filled coed day camp offers well supervised activities for ages 4 – 12 with adult supervision that will keep your child entertained! Activities include arts and crafts, organized games, swimming, open gym time, and daily field trips. Classes include gymnastics, hip hop, jazz, and tap.
- Held June 5th through August 18th with weekly themes – choose all 11 weeks or just several at a time.
- Registration for SSDC begins March 1st!
Holiday Break Camps: If you’ve heard about our “super summer day camp” and want the same full-day activities – don’t forget to pre-register for our holiday break camps.
- Thanksgiving Break (November 22, 23, 24)
- Christmas Break Camp (December 18 through January 1)
- President’s Day (February 20)
- Easter / Spring Break (April 10 – 14)
- Summer Camps (June 5 through August 18 – weekly)
Specialty Camps: These are our half-day camps available during the summer months in all forms of dance, gymnastics, and preschool (dance and gymnastics combination) commencing with a performance and awards ceremony.
- Dance Camp (ages 5 – 10) Monday through Friday from 9 am to 1 pm during the weeks of June 19th and July 24th
- Tumble Time Gymnastics Camp (ages 5 – 10) Monday through Friday from 9 am to 1 pm during the weeks of June 26th and July 10th
- Tip Toe, Tap, and Tumble Time Preschool Camp (ages 2 – 4) Monday through Friday from 9 am until 11 am during the weeks of June 12th and July 17th
Full Day Programs: Full day programs are available for all of those teacher workdays and early release days in the school calendar. Open 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. with a fun-filled day of activities and field trips – daily rates apply.
Fun Gym Fridays / Sleepovers: Afternoon and evening programs scheduled on weekends and holidays throughout the year. Call to get our monthly schedule and reserve your space.